* Fix crash on processors without SSE. The game now doesn't crash when executed on processors whit no SSE support. Older Athlon/Duron processors doesn't support SSE extended instruction set.
* Antialiasing support. Users with fast graphic cards and almost 64MB of VRAM can enjoy full anti aliased graphic. To enable antialiasing run the "Beyond Good & Evil Settings" application, go to the "Advanced Setting" tab and move the "Antialiansing" slider to "On". WARNING: Do not force antialiasing on the graphic card control panel that will result on black screens and corrupted graphic.
* Shadows can be disabled. If you want to reduce further the VRAM consumption you can disable shadows.
* Lower screen resolution available. If you want to reduce further the VRAM consumption you can choose screen resolutionsunder 640x480
* Improved sun special effect. Now the sun special effect works on any graphic card and has a better behaviour.
* Improved water blur effect. Now the water blur effect works with no graphic glitches.
* Speed up water reflection. Now if you set the water detail to low you obtain a better speed up.
* General speed up. Changed many things to gain speed where possible.
Beyond Good & Evil Save Game Fixer
Steps you need to take after downloading the fixer:
- save in the area where the bug occurs, exit the game and use the BGAE Fix tool.
- select the save game you just made, and click "Central Hall Fix".
- Start BG&E again, load the save game and now you should have the key in your inventory. Give one to Double H and progress through the area.
- You'll eventually return to the same area where the bug occurred. Make a new save game there.
- Exit the game, use the BGAE Fix tool, select the save game and click "Central Hall Swap".
- When you load the save game, you should find yourself in the area before the Central Hall and should be able to progress without further problems.